P2P.Surf is the first community powered (Peer-to-Peer) VPN, where users help each other to make the web accessible for all. We take great care to protect your privacy, security and personal information.
According to Global Web Index*, more than half a billion people (24% of the world's internet population) have tried or are currently using VPN services. According to the research, the primary reasons for people to use a VPN are:
– To access better entertainment content (38%)
– To keep anonymity while browsing (30%)
– To access restricted networks and sites in my country (28%)
– To access restricted sites at work (27%)
– To communicate with friends/family abroad (24%)
– To access restricted news websites in my country (22%)
According to the research, young people are leading the way when it comes to VPN usage, with almost one third of people between 16-34 having used a VPN.
Hide your IP address – p2p.surf will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, so it's harder for sites to track your location and identify your computer. This means you can browse the web more privately.
Unblocking of firewalls and websites – Many schools and workplaces block video-streaming sites, social networks and other services. By using a VPN you can.